A mom’s health is very crucial for the health of her baby inside. To prevent from having complications during pregnancy time, women are suggested to eat well, doing exercise regularly, and doing frequently prenatal care. There are also likely leads to a successful give birth and healthy baby.
Keep Your Condition Well
If you are one of those amazing women out there, you can feel more amazing during your pregnancy period if you take a good care of yourself. Remember, you are carrying the baby inside, so take care of your both health is also needed. Follow these simple steps below to stay in a great condition:
- Drink water, drink water, drink water – at least 8 to 20 glasses of water each day. Avoid artificial coloring and caffeinated beverages.
- Eat well-balanced meals – five or six meals in a day.
- Don’t forget to take your prenatal vitamin each day.
- Quit drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Wear restricting and comfortable shoes around and also put your feet up several times a day to avoid fatigue and swollen feet, ankle, and legs.
- Don’t put yourself in a smoky area or avoid to be a secondhand smoker.
- Get well sleep – if you are suffering from sleep disturbances, it’s better to take a good nap in the day. Get at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep in a night.
- Exercise – take a pregnancy walk or exercise at least twenty minutes every day. Exercise is important for your general health.
- Always remember to wear your safety belt every time riding motor vehicles.
- Don’t overtake any medicine without your pregnancy consultant’s guide.
Yes, since you are not single anymore – I mean, there’s a little creature inside you. It’s better to start a healthier habit and follow the steps above. Good luck, Madame!